HR Job Opportunities
As a service to our members, OKHR offers HR job listings. Jobs posted must be in the HR profession.
Any OKHR member may post a job. Please click here to post a job. After you fill out the simple form, your request will be reviewed and will be posted to HR Job Opportunities upon approval.
If you have questions, please contact Denny Meredith-Orr via submission form:
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Company: ONEOK Partners
Location: Tulsa, OK
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION: Performs intermediate level compensation activities related to compiling, analyzing, and preparing job information, market data, reports, and recommendations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Develop, coordinate, and complete internal/external studies and research projects including but not limited to: • Compensation and benefit surveys • Incentive and salary adjustments • Market analysis • Special job analysis reviews • Position restructures • Federal and state regulations, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) 2. Analyze, calculate, and generate survey/research statistics and develop related recommendations. Maintain and/or update Human Resource computer application (ERP) position databases; identify and execute data corrections. Develop and maintain databases to retain market data and generate reports. 3. Respond to requests for information relative to compensation policies and procedures, job evaluation programs, company benefit plans, and performance assessment procedures to employees, supervisors, industry peers, consultants, and others. 4. Establish and maintain working relationships and actively participate in local, industry, and national compensation groups and related activities. Research roundtable issues; communicate results through cooperative efforts with Human Resources representatives and/or business unit management. Recommend improvements to accomplish company objectives. 5. Assist with and/or develop and present compensation training and communication programs. 6. Compile, verify, analyze, and/or recommend information and reports including but not limited to: • Job analysis • Job descriptions • Market data • Survey analysis • Correspondence 7. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job. 8. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Associate degree in human resources, business administration, related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience: 1. Demonstrated ability to perform various compensation functions and processes involved in plan design, pay administration, and job evaluation. 2. Experience analyzing, compiling, calculating, and/or preparing job information and market data. 3. Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including utilizing computers (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint). 4. Application of math and algebraic formulas 5. Experience and training related to: • Human Resources computer applications (ERP) and report-writer applications • Governmental regulations applicable to compensation activities • Human Resources policies and procedures • Written communication skills • Interpersonal/communication skills 6. Experience developing and conducting salary, market, and/or benefit surveys, compiling data, and preparing related recommendations. 7. Experience researching, analyzing, and preparing reports, questionnaires, surveys, job descriptions, policies, procedures, and correspondence. 8. Experience interacting and communicating effectively. 9. Experience developing information, conducting meetings, and making presentations to groups and individuals. 10. Experience reading and interpreting manuals, reports, governmental regulations, training materials, job information, policies, procedures, and correspondence. 11. Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSING: 1. Applicable driver's license. Requires travel to other company office locations and/or job sites in-state and out-of-state. 2. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred. 3. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred. Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. ONEOK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Contact Name: Jentry Anderson
Job Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Company: Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Tyler, TX
This key position is responsible for the talent acquisition needs for the health system. The Director will develop, organize and execute business plans to achieve annual employee acquisition goals. Directing an effective recruitment and employment function that produces high levels of customer service, credibility and satisfaction will be essential to the role. The Director will anticipate needs, forecast staffing shortages and formulate proactive short and long term strategies to meet the needs of the health system.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and have collaborative working relationships with Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers throughout the health system
The following principle accountabilities are the essential functions of this position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
- Formulates strategic talent acquisition plans to meet health system needs. Achieves employee hiring goals including metrics for vacancy rate, hiring rate, time-to-fill rate and other specific accountabilities. Ensures that such plans are efficient and cost effective.
- Makes recruitment assignments to staff that address needs for product service line, key customer and job family.
- Implements strategic business plans with the acquisition team and ensures individual accountability for results.
- Oversees sourcing for complex talent needs including clinical, support, service, professional and leadership.
- Determines appropriate outsourcing relationships with vendors and manages the contract for results.
- Screening/placement – Ensures that selected candidates meet health system’s competency requirements within fair employment guidelines.
- Supervision/Leadership – Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff and structures supporting assignments.
- Financial – Formulates a strategic business plan for talent acquisition. Provides appropriate resources through an effective FTE and expense budget. Optimizes cost per hire and time-to-fill.
- Customer Service – Maintains close working relationship with client leaders solicits feedback and makes necessary adjustments. Attends product service line meetings and provides advice as a business partner.
- Performance Improvement – Uses Lean approach to improve performance of recruitment process for efficiency, effectiveness and customer impact. Positively impacts vacancy rate, hiring rate, time-to-fill, etc.
- Provides communication and education related to recruitment/employment.
- Orientation – Participates in the new employee orientation program, providing design input and making presentations.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned including providing back up for the Vice President of Human Resources in his/her absence.
Minimum Education Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, human resources or related field.
· Masters preferred and formal education, understanding in health care.
· 5 - 8 years in leadership position in human resources with recruitment focus and exposure to all talent management strategy. PHR Certification will be considered for years of experience.
· Talent Management and/or acquisition experience in health care industry preferred. Function in HR / Business partner model
· Well-rounded in Human Capital Management. Interviewing, Employment laws, supervisory principles. Developing and execution of business plans.
About Trinity Mother Frances
Trinity Mother Frances is a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, and is the region's preferred health care provider with over 75 years of dedicated service to the people of east Texas. The integrated health care organization encompasses five hospitals and the area's preferred multi-specialty physician group - Trinity Clinic, serving east Texas with over 300 physicians and mid-levels representing 38 specialties.
About Tyler Texas
The largest community in east Texas with approximately 100,000 residents, Tyler offers cultural diversity, quality education and health care, easy access to large metropolitan areas, and abundant recreational opportunities. Tyler, known as the “The Rose Capital of America,” is a community offering all the conveniences of a big city area but with a more relaxed lifestyle.
Join Our Team!
Contact Name: Jaime Floyd
Check back soon for new Human Resources career opportunities.......