HR Job Opportunities
As a service to our members, OKHR offers HR job listings. Jobs posted must be in the HR profession.
Any OKHR member may post a job. Please click here to post a job. After you fill out the simple form, your request will be reviewed and will be posted to HR Job Opportunities upon approval.
If you have questions, please contact Denny Meredith-Orr via submission form:
Job Title: Senior HR Representative, Compensation Analyst
Company: Saint Francis Health System
Location: 6600 South Yale Avenue, Tulsa, Ok. 74136
Job Summary: Reporting to the Compensation Manager the Sr. Rep, HR Compensation Analyst: Researches and administers proposed compensation programs; estimates costs and prepares changes to existing compensation programs, policies, processes and procedures; ensures alignment with the organization's philosophy and strategic plan to attract and retain the organization's talent, and ensures compliance with applicable regulations.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or closely related field.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: None. Work Experience: 3 - 4 years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Human Resources Policies and Procedures. Working knowledge of HR employment, compenstion and related laws. Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner ensuring timely completion of assigned projects. Ability to be detail oriented as might be required in the examination of numerical data.
Contact Name: Rebekah Hipp
Job Title: HR Specialist
Company: ProValue, LLC
Location: Enid, OK
ProValue, LLC, a regional human resource and business consulting, training and payroll outsource firm for cooperatives and agri-businesses, is searching for an Human Resource Specialist to join our team of professionals. The Human Resource Specialist works directly with clients on functional human resource projects such as employee handbooks, job descriptions, etc. Additionally this position will manage and provide support for a group of HR customers as well as provide support to the CEO in regards to client projects, marketing and training initiatives. Qualified candidates will have 1 - 3 years of HR generalist experience and at least a bachelor's degree in a related field. A specialized designation in human resources is preferred. Candidates must be self-directed, detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in the use of a PC, Smartphone and tablet is required including use of Microsoft Office products. Candidates for this position must reside in the Enid, OK area. This position will travel 40% of the time with mostly day travel and an occasional overnight. Valid driver's license is required.
To learn more, please visit our website at ');
document.write(emailP + emailE + emailN + '');
no later than April 15, 2015.
Contact Name: Sara Kepley
'); document.write(emailP + emailE + emailA + emailE);
Job Title: Director of Human Resources
Company: Hyatt Shared Service Center
Location: United States
Hyatt Shared Service Center-Human Resources Director Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Some of the accounting functions are: billing customer service, accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales and use tax, payroll, and treasury. However, the functions the Hyatt Shared Service Center supports continues to grow. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt Retirement Savings Plan, education assistance, advancement opportunities, community involvement, and an employee stock purchasing program. In addition, relocation assistance is offered for this position. As a member of the Leadership Committee, the Shared Service Center Human Resources Director is responsible for short and long term planning of the HR function in the unique Shared Service environment. The Human Resources Director strategically and tactically leads management and the HR team in the areas of staffing, wage and salary administration, associate relations, benefits, workforce training and development, and local diversity initiatives. The Human Resources Director is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This person is responsible for aligning associate strategies with our operations strategies and service initiatives to meet the shared service center's business objectives. The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability.
• Develop and administer HR policies and procedures
Manage the following functions:
• Employee relations
• Employee training
• Accident prevention
• Government regulations and policies as they impact HR
• Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates.
• Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials
• Instruct managers in developing alternatives/solutions to employee concerns, and in carrying out/operating within regulatory programs
• Conduct wage and salary surveys
• Provide employee counseling as necessary
• Plan and coordinate employee functions, suggestion programs, etc.
• Assists HR team in all aspects of Hyatt Shared Service Center™s global immigration and international travel program, ensuring proper visa authorization and validity maintenance for Foreign National employees working in the U.S. and for U.S. workers traveling internationally for business purposes.
• Take an active role in professional HR organizations‚
• Work closely with Corporate HR function
• Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures Requirements‚
• 6 years or more of progressive Human Resource experience
• Experience with opening hotels, previous call center/shared service pre-opening experience (preferred)
• Knowledge of filing procedures, permanent residency requirements, and various visa requirements (preferred)
• Professional HR Certification (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
• Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
• Proven leadership skills
Must possess the following strengths
• High energy
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Motivational leader
• Proven track record in high volume concept
• Effective communicator
<• Effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English ï‚
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and HRIS ï‚
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills Education Requirements ï‚
• Four year college degree, preferably in a Hospitality/HR or business related study
Apply online at hyatt.jobs
Contact Name: Salina Lindsey
Check back soon for new Human Resources career opportunities.......