HR Job Opportunities
As a service to our members, OKHR offers HR job listings. Jobs posted must be in the HR profession.
Any OKHR member may post a job. Please click here to post a job. After you fill out the simple form, your request will be reviewed and will be posted to HR Job Opportunities upon approval.
If you have questions, please contact Denny Meredith-Orr via submission form:
Job Title: HR Business Manager
Company: Oklahoma One Call System Inc
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Coordinate all aspects of the business activities within Oklahoma One-Call System Inc. Deliver value
added service to management and employees that reflect business objectives of the organization. Assist
Executive Director in consultation to management and/or employees. Handle all essential Human Resource and Financial Management responsibilities.
For position details and qualifications please visit
The next two positions are both at Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Company: Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Tyler, TX
Trinity Mother Frances is growing. As a result, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Talent Acquisition Team. The incumbent in this position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and is responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing competent candidates into designated customer areas. Primary Responsibilities: • Sourcing candidates through a variety of activities that include e-Recruiting, cold calling, and career fairs • Preparing and analyzing statistical reports to monitor applicant flow and selection • Utilizing technology to enhance talent acquisition practices • Providing guidance to managers in completing required paperwork for recruitment and replacement of staff • Maintaining documentation, screening information and interview notes to support appropriate hiring decisions • Preparing offer package within system guidelines to meet candidate needs (salary, benefits, relocation, etc.) • Participating in new employee orientation Requirements: • Required- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience • Preferred- Bachelors Degree in human resources, business, or marketing • Required- 2 years of recruitment experience within a fast paced environment • Preferred- 3 to 5 years of nursing and/or allied health recruitment experience About Trinity Mother Frances Trinity Mother Frances is a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, and is the region’s preferred health care provider with over 75 years of dedicated service to the people of east Texas. The integrated healthcare organization encompasses five hospitals and the area’s preferred multi-specialty physician group - Trinity Clinic, serving north central, east and northeast Texas with over 300 physicians representing 37 specialties. About Tyler Texas The largest community in east Texas with approximately 100,000 residents, Tyler offers cultural diversity, quality education and health care, easy access to large metropolitan areas, and abundant recreational opportunities. Tyler, known as the “The Rose Capital of America,” is a community offering all the conveniences of a big city area but with a more relaxed lifestyle. Join Our Team! Apply online at for more information.
Additional information about Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics follws the next post.
Job Title: Physician Compensation Analyst
Company: Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Tyler, TX
Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, the preferred health care provider in east Texas, has an exciting opportunity. We are seeking a collaborative, articulate, and data-orientated individual to serve as Physician Compensation Analyst.
The Physician Compensation Analyst serves as an analyst in the physician compensation department. Ensures through audits, reports and personal contact that Compensation programs are consistently and confidentially administered in compliance with physician compensation plan, system policies and government regulations.
• Requires Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; Master's degree is preferred.
• Certification in Compensation and/or Human Resources is preferred.
• Progressive experience in Human Resources including physician compensation, job evaluation and performance management. Healthcare compensation experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Must be highly organized, accurate, and professional with excellent customer service ability.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication with all levels of personnel.
• High level of objectivity and interpersonal skills.
About Trinity Mother Frances
Trinity Mother Frances is a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, and is the region's preferred health care provider with over 75 years of dedicated service to the people of east Texas. The integrated health care organization encompasses five hospitals and the area's preferred multi-specialty physician group - Trinity Clinic, serving east Texas with over 300 physicians and mid-levels representing 38 specialties.
About Tyler Texas
The largest community in east Texas with approximately 100,000 residents, Tyler offers cultural diversity, quality education and health care, easy access to large metropolitan areas, and abundant recreational opportunities. Tyler, known as the “The Rose Capital of America,” is a community offering all the conveniences of a big city area but with a more relaxed lifestyle.
Join Our Team!
Apply online at '); document.write(emailP + emailE + emailN + ''); for more information.
Contact Name: Jaime Floyd
'); document.write(emailP + emailE + emailA + emailE);
Oklahoma City Community College
Job Title: Benefits & Compensation Specialist
Classification Title: Exempt(Professional)C
Working Title: Benefits & Compensation Specialist
Placement Range: $40,100 - $53,700
Position Type: Regular
Job Category: Exempt (Professional)
This position will provide consultation services to faculty, staff and managers in regard to benefits and compensation. This position will also provide support to Human Resources Directors in regard to the HR systems used for the provision of benefits and compensation to the College.
Reports To: Vice President for Human Resources
What position(s) reports to this position?
Human Resources Student and Federal Work Study Employees
Job Duties (Position Specific)
(The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.)
Job Duties (Duties Assignment Statement)
- Consult with all levels of faculty, staff and managers in regard to benefits and compensation.
- Collaborate in the development, implementation, and improvement of the College benefit plans and programs to ensure appropriate utilization by College employees.
- Collaborate with the Director of Compensation & HR Systems in the development, implementation, improvement and appropriate utilization of the human resources component of the College’s Integrated Information System.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with personnel in Information & Instructional Technology Service, Finance/Payroll and external partners.
- Provide training in the use of human resources related software applications (applicant tracking, position management, online benefits enrollment, online leave requests, web time entry, etc).
- Conduct new employee benefits enrollment information sessions.
- Conduct salary placement studies and salary equity studies as needed to support the compensation plan of the College.
- Prepare and distribute human resources related reports as assigned.
- Complete salary surveys as assigned.
- Assist with special projects in Human Resources
- Participate in staff meetings and provide suggestions for improving Human Resources services.
- Participate as an ad hoc member of the College Benefits Committee and other committees as directed.
- Participate on local, state, and national human resources councils and committees
- Perform other job duties as assigned by the Director of Benefits or the Director of Compensation & HR Systems.
- Maintain relationships with all departments for effective and efficient operations.
- Advise the Director of Benefits and the Director of Compensation & HR Systems on significant matters and support the other members of Human Resources in the achievement of their goals and operational purposes.
Job Duties (Safety / Policy & Procedures)
- Abide by the policies and procedures published in the Board of Regents Policies and College Policies & Procedures
- Contribute to a safe educational & working environment.
- Adhere to established safety and health procedures and practices for the purpose of providing injury and illness prevention for self and others.
- Complete quarterly health and safety training pursuant to OCCC’s established safety and health procedures and practices.
- Participate in all applicable OCCC emergency, evacuation and shelter in place drills and be prepared to take action and assist others in taking appropriate action should a health or safety emergency occur.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years full time work experience in a human resources environment (Years of service must have been within 5 years of date of application)
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of benefit plan and compensation administration
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and familiarity with salary surveys and classification processes.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and make recommendations regarding HRIS processes
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and algebra.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, and the ability to build consensus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to individuals, small or large groups.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or similar software, with strong skills in spreadsheets and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and produce valid reports, tables & charts
- Ability to work independently and reliably and ensure activities are completed to accomplish established objectives and outcomes
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to enter data or information into a computer terminal, personal computer, or other keyboard device.
- Ability to multitask under pressure, handling significant problems or tasks which come up simultaneously or unexpectedly.
- Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Normal office environment
- Previous experience working in a collegiate Human Resources environment
- Experience with the administration of an online applicant system
- Experience with reporting software
- Experience with any of the following computer software environments: Colleague, Singularity document scanning systems, PeopleAdmin.
- Required Training
- Regular Quarterly Safety Training
- Annual Sexual Harassment training.
Primarily Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm but may require occasional evenings or weekends.
Department: Human Resources Admin
Job Open Date 11/04/2014
Job Close Date 11/18/2014
Please see online job posting for further details.
Contact Name: May Moon
Phone: (405) 682-7869
Check back soon for new Human Resources career opportunities.......