HR Job Opportunities
As a service to our members, OKHR offers HR job listings. Jobs posted must be in the HR profession.
Any OKHR member may post a job. Please click here to post a job. After you fill out the simple form, your request will be reviewed and will be posted to HR Job Opportunities upon approval.
If you have questions, please contact Denny Meredith-Orr via submission form:
Job Title: Temporary Workforce Management Helpdesk Specialist
Company: Hyatt Shared Service Center
Location: Moore, OK
Temporary Workforce Management Helpdesk Specialist
A key member of the Workforce Management team, this position is first point of contact for resolving end users questions, issues and concerns for our Workforce Management System (WMS) which administers Time & Attendance and Paid Time Off. This system has been implemented at all approximately 120 locations in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
The WMS Helpdesk Specialist part of a project team and will be responsible providing end user support and software assistance. Answering, evaluating and prioritizing associate inquiries received via telephone, voice mail or ticket system of WMS end users and will have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues, determine appropriate resolution action.
Ideal candidate will also possess the following behavior characteristics
Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
Contact Name: Haley Sherburne
Job Title: COBRA Benefits Manager
Company: Hobson Associates
Location: Oklahoma City
- Healthcare Professional
- Employee Benefits Expert
Cobra and Healthcare Reform expertise. Our client is a leader in the Employee Benefits Arena and is seeking an exemplary individual to step into a management role in their OKC office. The company offers opportunities for personal and professional growth. Excellent benefits and Compensation plan. Your resume should reflect experience that showcases : You will be overseeing a team of benefits professionals. You will be monitoring training, development and performance of these employees. You will be interacting with internal and external team members
- Direct the Cobra Plans of all plans offered by the company to its clients Experience developing and maintain a budget.
- Serve as a subject matter expert concerning Cobra, Affordable Care Act and Health Care Reform; that includes compliance, laws, trends and pending legislature.
- Present to various departments and demonstrate a solid knowledge of Employee Benefits plans to include Medical , Dental , Voluntary and Involuntary Benefits.
- Degree /advanced degrees are preferred Experience working in Corporate HR, Benefits Consulting, Agency or Company
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to draft documents for internal and external use Comfortable giving presentations
Contact Name: Jonathon Palmieri
Payroll Manager for a major Oklahoma City corporation.
Highlights of the job:
· Manage and process large in-house bi-weekly payroll for 3800 employees.
· Multi-State locations; Operate stores in 5 states.
· Work with union contracts; 3 unions.
· Supervise payroll staff
· Minimum of 2 years of large payroll supervisory experience.
· Proficient in Human Resource & Payroll Computer Systems.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred; or quality work experience.
· Salary commensurate with education and work experience; however generally above the standard.
· Full Benefit Package
· Permanent Position, immediate hire; search fee paid by hiring employer.
Your assistance in sharing this employment opportunity is appreciated. Let me know if you would like for me to email you a job description to forward to prospective candidates.
All inquiries directed to:
David Ferguson, President, 405.570.4194
or Rene Rogers, Consultant, 405.603.7027
Career Executive Options Inc.
5909 NW Expressway, Suite 204
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Check back soon for new Human Resources career opportunities.......