Place of Business:
Utilize staffing industry experience to manage the staffing process for Remington Park, including defining new requisitions, screening submitted resumes, coordinating the interview process, and overseeing the on-boarding process. Incumbent will collaborate with Hiring Mangers and Talent Management to build comprehensive recruitment plans, clarify required job skills and competencies, and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process.
• Assess and identify talent to fill senior level and difficult to fill positions.
• Work with HR team and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
• Maintain solid relationships with hiring manager by keeping commitments, relaying relevant information and knowledge, and keeping an open line of communication. Relationships should be maintained in the form of partnerships where both the Recruiter and hiring managers have accountability and responsibilities throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Maintain consistent communication with candidates throughout the process so that they understand their status and have a stellar candidate experience.
• Ensure that candidates are clear on their status and next steps during each call.
• Use and maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) in a way that is consistent with policies as well as Federal and State government regulations.
• Partner with hiring managers to manage the candidate interview process such that each candidate has an exceptional experience.
• Manage the offer process with hiring manager and corporate office, including salary and benefit negotiations.
• Share proven techniques and strategies with HR team members.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand the position requirements and build our strategic sourcing plans.
• Source candidates through a variety of search resources, including but not limited to social media, job boards, internal ATS, internet searches, internal and external referrals, etc.
• Work to fill all needs internally without relying on external placement support.
• Source, recruit, and pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets for multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
• Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements and the company/department culture.
• Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Corporate Benefits & HR Admin Manager.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
• Actively participate and contribute to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting team as well as the Human Resources team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years’ experience in high-volume recruiting environment
• Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to provide both summaries and detailed reports
• Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Word and Excel
• Demonstrated ability to research and analyze various types of data information
• Demonstrated commitment to and proficiency in customer service culture
• Ability to establish credibility with managers and employees
• Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently, work proactively, and to achieve results without close supervision
• Demonstrated practical, hands-on, “can-do” approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively
• Ability to identify and prioritize necessary strategic objectives while managing daily tactical requirements
• Exhibits and champions excellence in work and a willingness to embrace change
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple and simultaneous priorities, and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment is required
• Ability to work a flexible and irregular schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment
• Must be able to pass Title 31Training
v• Must be able to pass a background check and receive a license or permit from any Regulatory Agency if applicable to perform the essential job functions
o Light to medium workload
o Will be required to lift up to 20lbs, or exert occasionally over 50lbs
o Stand, sit and walk consistently
o Will consistently be required to touch, feel, stoop, bend, kneel, climb, reach
o Will use office equipment
o Driving motor vehicles as needed
o Frequently speak and articulate
o Noise levels will be varied from light to moderate
o Exposure to weather and extreme elements are minimal
o Minimal exposure in close proximity to horses
Click here to apply.